- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA) conducts technical workshops and regional training seminars throughout the United States with sessions focusing on membrane technologies, vital legislative and regulatory matters, legal and management issues, funding, regional and federal grassroots lobbying, and other important industry-related topics.
- International Desalination AssociationThe International Desalination Association was formed in 1985 as a non-profit international organization dedicated to the development and promotion of the appropriate use of desalination technology and water reuse worldwide.
- The International Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly is an industry news and directory service.
- DesalDatais the one source to go to for reliable and updated information about what is happening in the desalination industry globally.
- The American Water Works Association (AWWA)is an international nonprofit scientific and educational society dedicated to the improvement of drinking water quality and supply.